1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
MEDICAL CENTER HYPERBARIC OF ESTEPONA.
AV. SPAIN, 242 – 29680 – ESTEPONA – MÁLAGA.
1.1.Data of the Data Protection Delegate (DPD):
c / Finlandia, 17B – 29670 San Pedro Marbella (Málaga)
2. For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In MEDICAL CENTER OF HIPERBARICO DE ESTEPONA we treat the information that the interested persons provide us for the purpose of Personnel Management; training; prevention of occupational risks and health surveillance; payroll processing, social insurance and quotes
Automated decisions are not made on the basis of data provided.
3. How long will we keep your data?
While the employment relationship with the entity is maintained and during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
· Execution of a contract: Personnel management and training
· Compliance with a legal obligation: Prevention of occupational risks and health surveillance; payroll processing, social insurance and quotes
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
· Tax, Social Security and Mutual Agency, in order to comply with legal obligations
· Banks and financial entities, with the purpose of making the payment of payroll
· State foundation for employment training (Fundae), with the purpose of carrying out the management of the subsidized courses
6. Transfers of data to third countries
No data transfers are planned for third countries.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not MEDICAL CENTER HIPERBARICO DE ESTEPONA is dealing with personal data concerning them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, CENTRO MEDICO HIPERBARICO DE ESTEPONA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: by contacting the address of the person responsible for the treatment or the DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending commercial communications using the legitimate interest of the person responsible as legal basis, the interested party may object to the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
8. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in CENTRO MEDICO HIPERBARICO DE ESTEPONA come from: The person concerned.
The categories of data that are treated are:
· Identifying data.
· Commercial information.
· Economic data.
The following categories of special data are treated: health